whew. so. here we are at the last week of classes for CSULB.
some good things:
- i have a new external hard drive, therefore, lots of new music and movies/tv. currently: airborne’s new album, atlas genius, delta spirit
- i’ve been getting to conduct interviews and later this week, training for KoreaTown Daiso. interviewing is actually fun!
- i actually finished a book last week.
- i have declared Track 1 Liberal Studies as a math concentration. i really like my math teacher, she inspired me to do it. it’ll still take me 5 years total to graduate and then return to school to earn credentials, but that’s okay. i get to do something i’m good at and teaching is something i enjoy, so yay!
- TNF school year is coming to an end but we still have many projects and plans to work on. it’ll be fun!
some bad things:
- saving money for a laptop, haha. saving money in general is really hard for me!
- i woke up earlier really confused about some work-related things. kind of freaks me out because i feel like i’m starting to lose a sense of organization at work. crossing events and people and things. is it this or was it like that? so uh, that’s really weird. i guess i have to come up with a better plan to keep things in shape.
- balancing work, school, TNF, my personal life. finals are next week. i have two math cumulatives, probably an essay, and an online exam. not too bad but my schedule is crazy and i’m a known procrastinator. and just plain distracted.
some plans/things to look forward to:
- find a dress for summer formal since the bsistas won’t let me wear black
- andrew mcmahon show on 5/15. return to the troubadour!
- dim sum after finals
- more time to get things straight at work
- staying at ngoc/huy’s in GG
- new system for TNF
- summer! food, trips, shopping, late nights, early mornings, ocean air, friends, family. i should just say less school, more…life.
This is the most relaxing Friday I’ve had in a long time.
And I also spent time with both siblings for the first time in a long time. A record store, fried chicken, boba. I wanna live in downtown LongBeach!
And now, Delta Spirit, food, homework.